Modern Oil Burners, lovingly hand crafted in Cornwall
burners are designed to help you achieve a deeper level of connection with your environment.
DEFINE YOUR OWN AMBIENCE
abel n. [ay.bell] Meaning. breath or vapor. Abel is a biblical first name which may derive from the Hebrew Hebel, itself derived from hevel (breath or vapour).
Modern Oil Burners, lovingly hand crafted in Cornwall. Our Oil Burners were first created to bring a sense of calm and peace to our own home. Inspired by Danish minimalist design, we want to share our vision of the modern oil burner with you. We've created 4 fragrance oil mixes to enhance your home, each designed for a different mood.
Modern Oil Burners
Nobody ever questions the idea that the smell of brewing coffee ignites the senses, and yet few prioritise their sense of smell when creating their home or office environment.
Whether you’re looking to bring calm into a chaotic family home, a sense of productivity into your home office or create a calming space for evening home yoga our oils and burners are designed to help you achieve a deeper level of connection with your environment.
Using Our Burners
1. Add water Fill the bowl of the boiling flask with water a third of the way.
2. Add oil Add 5 -10 drops of Abel oil to the surface of the water to your preferred strength of fragrance.
3. Swirl Swirl the water and oil, so it mixes nicely together.
4. Position Clip the boiling flask into the stand and slide the flask so that the clip sits on the join between the neck and the bowl.
5. Enjoy Position your candle directly under the flat part of the flask, and light. Within 10 minutes your room should start to smell incredible.
Refill your flask with water when the level has dropped to 1cm. Don't let your flask slip down in the clip - ensure the clip is always at the bottom of the neck. If the flask is slipping down, it's highly liklely you have too much water in the flask.
All Abel oils are vegan and cruelty free.