The Ultimate Chocolate Collection
The ultimate chocolate selection box for serious chocolate fans! Enjoy my complete collection, perfect to share with friends and family.
The ultimate chocolate selection box for serious chocolate fans! Perfect to share with friends and family or to send as a gift. Now includes our newest items to the line-up – hot chocolate spoons…
8 x 100g Bars
- Weekends on the Water, Milk Chocolate with Cornish Sea Salt & Caramel Pieces.
- A Cycle at Sunset, Orange Milk Chocolate with Roasted Almonds.
- Ramble in the Woods, Milk Chocolate with Blueberry & Hazelnut.
- Barefoot on the Beach, Simply Milk Chocolate.
- A Moment at Midnight, 76% Dark Chocolate.
- Friends by the Fire, 55% Dark Chocolate with Fiery Ginger.
- A Show Under the Stars, 55% Dark Chocolate with a Hint of Peppermint.
- Tip Toe Across the Tide, Dark Chocolate with Sea Salt.
4 x Gigantic Buttons
- Salted Caramel Milk Chocolate Buttons
- Simply Milk Chocolate Buttons
- Orange and Almond Chocolate Buttons
- Peppermint Dark Chocolate Buttons
3 x Hot Choc Spoons
- Classic Milk Chocolate Spoon
- Orange Milk Chocolate Spoon
- Salted Caramel Milk Chocolate Spoon
Hamper basket shown in the photography is not included, sorry.
Safety information: all products contain or may contain soya, milk, nuts, peanuts and gluten.
See individual bars for ingredient and nutritional information.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Cornish moments in chocolate!
Josh makes the most delicious milk and dark chocolate bars on the family farm, where Callestick Icecream is made too! Made with the very best ingredients and delicious flavour combinations, they are then beautifully presented with quirky artwork and catchy names.
Chocolate that melts in the mouth and makes a wonderful gift!
Shipping for Naturally Cornish orders total price over £50 is FREE.
Josh's Chocolate orders are £3.95 and FREE for orders of £25 or over.
Note that this charge is for Josh's Chocolate products only. If you order includes products from other suppliers on www.naturallycornish.com, you will be subject to their shipping charges as well.
At naturallycornish.com we want to change ‘throw away’ consumer culture, and give people a way to buy better. For us, this means promoting sustainable, ethical, local, and well-crafted products to you, the conscious consumer who prioritises quality, longevity and well-being over faddy, fast ‘n’ cheap.
Every item bought from naturallycornish.com comes from a good place. A place of restless drive and innovation, where small, independent companies live and die by their reputations.
A place where people adapt and modernise and progress and move with the world around them in the name of betterment for all. That place is Cornwall, and we can’t think of anything more worthwhile than supporting our industries and showcasing our craft around the world.